Q. What uPVC can be painted?
- We can spray any uPVC that we can get access to internally or externally i.e uPVC window Spraying , uPVC Door Spraying and frames, uPVC conservatory Spraying, uPVC gutter Spraying, uPVC Facia Spraying, uPVC window Spraying, uPVC Garage Door Spraying, Commercial uPVS Spraying. Generally everything uPVC.
Q. How much does it cost to get my uPVC Windows ,Doors or Conservatory sprayed ? What does uPVC Painting Cost ?
- Prices generally vary due to the amount uPVC windows/doors/conservatories and the level of access we have to complete the work. We would always provide a free, no obligation quote and if necessary a site visit to accurately cost the work for you.
Q. Do you have a list of colors ? Can I just find a color and you match it ?
- We us a standard RAL color chart which can be found online and in most paint shops or you can supply us with a sample you like and we will find a color match. We will even offer to do a test spray on an area to confirm you are happy with the color.
Q. What type of paint finish do you offer?
- We can use satin ,gloss or matt finishes let us know which you would prefer. Generally we use Satin as standard.
Q. What areas do you cover?
- We cover the whole of the Northwest including Cheshire, Liverpool, Manchester, Bolton and parts of North Wales and west Midland. Have a look at the areas we cover page but if you are a bit out of our areas we are always happy to try an accommodate.
Q. If we decide to instruct you to complete the work, what dates do you have available?
- We generally need 1-2 weeks’ notice, but we will always try to accommodate your dates and times scales. If you want a set date in the future i.e. 6 weeks plus we, may ask for a deposit dependant on the size of the job, because if the dates are cancelled last minute we have lost a slot.
Q. Do we need to do anything before you start work?
- No you don’t need to do anything. We will clear the Areas of furniture, clean and protect the area with plastic and sheeting and all handles will be removed and stored safely.
Q. Do you take credit cards?
- We can accept credit or debit cards, other payment methods are BACS, cash or cheque, we will confirm with you before the visit.
Q. How long will it last?
- The paint is guaranteed for 10 years against cracking, peeling and discolouration .
Q. Do we need to do anything after you have finished?
- No you don’t need to do anything. We pride ourselves on our team and cleanliness so the guys will return and furniture to its original position , tidy up and leave all areas as there were originally or even cleaner. We always confirm with the customer that they are fully happy before we leave.