Cladding Painting Prices & Cost’s
We are an established time served spraying firm that specialises in spray painting internally and externally. We specialise in spray painting Cladding which is often used on exteriors as a finishing material to protect the structure. Prices for Cladding painting vary from £500 upwards and really depends on the areas to be sprayed and how accessible it is.
Cladding Painting & Spraying Services
Cladding is non-structural and usually made of light weight material with the aim of protecting the premises from the weather elements but can also add to the aesthetic look of the premises. Re-coating your premises cladding is a cost-effective way to change the appearance of your premises. Re-coating to the original colour or to a new colour can refresh weathered buildings dramatically improving the façade enhancing the experience of employees and attracting new customers and passing trade. Cladding re-coating has a positive impact in terms of providing added protection from the elements, maintaining the condition of your premises making potential savings on repairs in the long term.
Cost efficient Cladding Painting
Cladding is usually powder coated when first installed, however if they are subject to the elements this top layer can fail, fade and peel, exposing the underlying surface. If this material is exposed it can corrode which can be dangerous. Replacing curtain walling is expensive. If the condition of the metal is good it can be treated, sealed and painted protecting the structure providing a factory finish that looks as good as new for a fraction of the cost, which is a positive for the environment.
Corroded metal or plastic can be rescued. Upon a site visit we would assess the cladding informing you if it can be coated, and if so, advising how it can be restored. On occasions the plastic or metal can be filled and prepared before recoating. If there is not too much deterioration to the cladding, then it can be re-sprayed without the required repairs.
Anti-corrosive coatings would be used when re-coating cladding which would protect the structure from the elements. There are a range of coatings that can be used dependent on temperature changes and to also protect from UV lights. We use colours from the RAL colour chart or Farrow and Ball colour chart with a range of finishes.
Renovation of your property could be used to re-brand the premises and would make it more attractive to potential buyers or tenants.We offer a 24-hourservice ensuring that work can be carried outside of usual office hours reducing any disruption to your company.
How To Spray Paint Cladding
- We are able to complete any size of work, but its size determines how we approach the project. If the area requiring re-coating is large, we would split the work into sections and coordinate the work with the project managers to ensure all areas are prepped and treated before the application of the final coating.
- The façade will require thorough preparation to achieve a smooth even finish. The whole area is sanded to ensure there are no contaminates, flaky paint is feathered to ensure that a flat surface is achieved.
- Rubbing the original surface also assists the spray paint coating to adhere to the surface.
- The original surface will determine how long the preparation process takes, for example abrading the premises may take longer if the original surface has deteriorated or if its analuminium frame which has been anodised.
- Thorough preparation is the key to a durable long-lasting finish. Once the area has been abraded it is cleaned and all surrounding areas are masked off to prevent over spraying them. A primer or bond coat is applied and when dried the specialist coats are painted. We apply xxx number of
- The type and size of cladding and the finish required will determine what methods is used to spray paint the premises. We specialise in electrostatic and
- All of our employees are specialised operatives experienced in working safely on a range of sites. We are able to scaffold the façadeand all employees have the necessary qualifications and certificates to work at height.
Remember, it’s always best to hire a professional when thinking about this kind of project. Contact the award winning Cheshire uPVC Coatings Today for a no obligation quote
We hope this answers some of your questions and hope to hear from you soon.